Directions to Quayside Tower Assessment Centre
Quayside Tower is on Broad Street almost opposite The Brasshouse.
Car parking: There are car parks on Sheepcote Street and Brindley Place; entered from Broad Street. There are other car parks nearby.
Printable location map of Quayside Tower (opens a PDF file in a new tab or window).
By car from the M5 / south and west
- From Junction 3 M5 and from Dudley/Halesowen take the A456 Hagley Road
- Continue along the A456 until you reach Five Ways – move over to the right and take the underpass into Broad Street
- After about 100 metres at the first main traffic lights turn LEFT into Sheepcote Street
- After about 50 metres at the roundabout turn RIGHT into Brindley Place where there is a multi storey pay car park
By car from the M6 Junction 6 and Sutton Coldfield
- Take the Aston Expressway A38M towards the City Centre
- Go over the flyover into St Chad’s Queensway and through the underpass
- As you leave the underpass move off to the left and do not enter the next underpass
- Continue across the traffic lights top Paradise Queensway
- Take the second exit, following signs to the ICC
- Carry straight on up Broad Street, pass the Hyatt Hotel (on your left) until the second set of traffic lights
- Turn RIGHT into Sheepcote Street
- After about 50 metres at the roundabout turn RIGHT into Brindley Place
- Follow the road to the LEFT to the car park
By public transport:
- Birmingham New Street station is about 15 minutes walk away
- To take a taxi exit at the rear of the station
- To walk – exit into New Street follow sings for Victoria Square
- At the end of New Street turn LEFT and follow signs for Mail Box
- As you walk under the dual carriageway the Mail Box will be to your left but turn RIGHT and walk along Paradise Circus
- Turn LEFT into Broad Street and walk past the Hyatt Hotel (on your left) and the ICC on your right
- The entrance to Quayside Tower is on your left and next door to the Highlight Comedy Club and the Risa restaurant almost opposite The Brasshouse
- Enter through the tinted glass doors and report to the reception desk
- No 9, 139 and 1 Birmingham > Corporation Street, ICC > Stourbridge/Halesowen routes
- No 22, 21 and 29 Birmingham routes
- No 23, 103 and 10 Birmingham > ICC > Registry Office > Quod routes
When you arrive ask for ACCESSCENTRAL and you will be directed to another reception area. Ask again for ACCESSCENTRAL. The receptionist will call us and we will collect you from reception.