Directions to The Innovation Centre Assessment Centre
The Innovation Centre is a new building on located on the corner of the A38 Bristol Road and Longbridge Lane.
Enter the building from the rear (car park side). The entrance to the car park is on Longbridge Lane.
Entry to the Innovation centre is via the car park at the rear of the building. A pedestrian entrance is on Longbridge Lane.
- The Innovation Centre is located on the A38 Bristol Road on the corner of Longbridge Lane
- It can be reached easily from Junction 2 on the M42 (Hopwood Services)
- and Junction 4 on the M5
- Car park entry is on Longbridge Lane
- Our post code is B31 2TS but this is a new code, it works in Google Maps but NOT in most SatNavs.
- Do NOT trust your SatNav with this post code!
- Use Bristol Road crossing Longbridge Lane.
Car Parking: There is good free parking at the centre. There are 10 spaces for disabled driver badge holders and 10 visitor spots. These are all close to the entrance. Please do not park in any other bay without permission from security. In the unlikely event that these are filled you should ask at reception for ACCESSCENTRAL’s reserved parking bay.
By public transport:
- Central Trains: Longbridge station is about 100 metres from The Innovation Centre
- Trains run from Birmingham New Street station about every 20 minutes. These trains stop at Five Ways, University Station, Selly Oak, Bournville, Kings Norton, Northfield and Longbridge – they go on towards Redditch and Worcester
- Trains from Redditch also stop at Longbridge
- From other destinations: change at Birmingham New Street and catch the Central Trains service to Longbridge
- The station is classified as ‘wheel chair accessible’ by the train company.
- One side has a ramp and the other has a lift
- As you leave the station turn RIGHT
- After about 100 metres you will see The Innovation Centre which is a brand new building on the right
- Enter reception via the rear car park
- Buses from City Centre – pass through Selly Oak, Northfield
The current bus routes are No 62, 63 and 64
- Buses from Solihull – pass through Maypole, Cotteridge
The current bus routes are No 48, 49 and 49C
- Timetables and routes do change, check before travelling at www.travelwm.co.uk
When you arrive please ask for ACCESSCENTRAL at reception. The receptionist will call us and we will collect you from reception.