Skip to content


How soon can I have an assessment done?

Once your Funding Body has established your eligibility for the DSA and you have provided supporting evidence of your disability or specific learning difficulty from an appropriate specialist to AccessCentral, a DSA assessment can be arranged by calling AccessCentral.  If you are about to start you university studies it may be possible to have an assessment before the start of term, and even before you have a confirmed place at an institution.